Regulatory Impact Analysis training is organised by the College of Europe Development Office together with Jacobs and Associates (J&A) Europe.
Location: College of Europe, Bruges Campus, Belgium
When: A 5-Day Training Course - 2 editions in 2009!
19-23 October 2009
Who? Civil servants and Executives who use RIA
- Tailored training course designed for policy officials and executives working in economic, social, and environmental fields
- A practice-driven approach reconstituting real-life professional situations through case studies and practical examples
- The most experienced public policy and RIA trainers in the world, directly involved in major RIA developments
- Sessions with ample possibilities to discuss any question about RIA and to exchange opinions
- Highly multicultural environment with participants and experts coming from all over the world
- An ideal setting for a training seminar, in the historic city of Bruges – close to Brussels