On the eve of the first anniversary of the last enlargement of the European Union, the project “Regards Croisés” was launched. The partnership involves, on one side, the cultural TV-channel ARTE through its European website, and on the other, the College of Europe with his two campuses in Bruges and Warsaw.
The objective of the project is to explore regularly the main intellectual reviews and weeklies in EU member states and candidate countries, concentrating on the way selected key topics are perceived by intellectuals in order to stimulate transnational debate. In other words, "Regards Croisés" aims at contributing to the development of a European Public Space by creating a specific tool for promoting a common and multilingual reflection on important European challenges.
The College cooperates on a complementary basis with:
- European University Institute, Florence (Italy)
- European Institute of Public Administration, Maastricht (The Netherlands)
- Centrum Europejskie Natolin, Warsaw (Poland)
- Kobe University (Japan)
- Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations, The Hague (The Netherlands)
- Diplomatic Academy of Vienna (Austria)
- Folke Bernadotte Academy (Sweden)
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, Boston (USA)
- Graduate School of International Studies, Yonsei University (South Korea)
- Lee Kuan Yew School, National University of Singapore
- University of St. Gallen (Switzerland)