MA in European Economic Studies
In the first semester, students take five compulsory courses on European Integration.
In addition, they follow European General Studies in both semesters.
Why choose 'European Economic Studies' at the College of Europe in Bruges?
- The programme provides an in-depth specialisation in the Economics of the EU.
- It offers a comprehensive coverage of European economic integration: process, policies, market functioning and regulation.
- Career perspectives in the European, international and national public sectors, in European business and in the non-profit sector.
- Bilingual programme: English and French.
- Possibility to opt for the specialisation in "European Economic Integration and Business" (EEIB).
- Possibility to choose the option "Option European Law and Economic Analysis (ELEA) " (ELEA) under certain conditions.
- Diploma: Master of Arts in European Economic Studies.
Director of Studies, Chairholder of the Jan Tinbergen Chair for European Economics: Phedon NICOLAIDES
Secretary: Jessie MOERMAN