- The College of Europe is a unique university institute of European studies, located in two campuses: Bruges (Belgium) and Natolin (Warsaw, Poland).
- The College offers postgraduate education in an international environment, resulting in a truly linguistic and cultural diversity.
- A large number of full and partial scholarships are available, covering not only academic costs, but also a wide range of student services & facilities.
- Student life is varied and interactive!
- The Careers Office works together with the Alumni Association to offer advice to students and young alumni on career planning.