The Closing Ceremony for the Éliane Vogel-Polsky Promotion 2021/2022 of the College of Europe - Bruges Campus, took place on Friday 24 June 2022 at 10 a.m. in the Concert Hall. The keynote speaker was...
The participants will be able to:
- Analyse the current situation regarding fake news, learning about the way the EU tackles fake news and disinformation;
- Assess the reliability of news in a practical way;
- Identify reliable sources to find targeted and relevant EU Information and News, EU Legal texts and EU Glossaries and Terminology, in an efficient manner;
- Expand their skills, going deeper into EU-related sources of information and data, including EU Policies and Documents, Repositories, EU Statistics, EU Programmes and Tenders;
- Practice their problems solving skills through exercises to put into practice the concepts and topics presented by the trainer.