On 24 November 2022, Rector Mogherini welcomed H.E. Bojan Marichikj, Deputy Prime Minister for European Affairs, and a delegation of the Mission of the Republic of North Macedonia to the EU. Rector...
This course targets:
- National and local civil servants from both EU and non-EU member states;
- Public affairs practitioners;
- Consultants dealing with European institutions or agencies;
- Officials from the EU institutions;
- Managers from private companies;
- Representatives from NGOs and associations;
Our former participants say:
“After the course, I am able to better understand the organization and functioning of EU institutions, the way laws are issued in the EU as well as number of relevant EU policies. The course gave me the opportunity to get to know number of experts and colleagues thus extending my professional network. “
- About our Full-Immersion programme
“The high expertise of the professors was undeniably valuable. It is an honour to be taught by such professionals.”
- About our Advanced programme
“This course offers condensed EU-knowledge from people who have experience working in the EU and takes place in a well organized and beautiful setting.”
- About our Booster programme
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience.
Seats for this course are limited, in order to ensure an optimal interactive environment that foster discussions and facilitates networking.
The College of Europe reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile.
The sessions are delivered by high-level speakers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises academics, practitioners, and EU-officials with a sound experience in the field of European politics and policies.
Trainers that participated in our 2021 programmes:
- Victoria Florinder, Team Leader for the European Resources for Mediation Support (ERMES III) contributed to the Full-Immersion and Advanced programmes with a session on ‘The EU and Peace Mediation’ in 2021.
Read more about the ERMES III project here.
- Prof. Dr. Hans Geeroms, Senior Adviser EU Policy at the National Bank of Belgium and Professor of European policy and International economics at KUleuven and visiting professor at the College of Europe contributed with a session on ‘European Economic Integration’ to the Advanced Programme in 2021. Read his contribution on ‘The unfinished EMU’ to our newsletter here.
- Rector Federica Mogherini, former High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, discussed the topic ‘A Stronger Europe in the World: The EU’s Relations with International Powers’ in our Booster programme in 2021. Read her column on our executive education courses here.
Our trainers are looking forward to meeting you!