Vacancy – Academic Assistant in the European Interdisciplinary Studies Department We are currently looking for Academic Assistants/Senior Academic Assistants to join the European Interdisciplinary...
The second year of the MATA programme includes a high-level internship. For students starting at the College of Europe, the internship can be done in semester 3 or 4, and is expected to be completed in the United States or North America; for those who spent their first year at The Fletcher School, the internship must be done in semester 3. Internship options include working in an international or national institution, the private sector or civil society.
Past internship placements include:
- United Nations Secretariat (New York),
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Brussels),
- the European Parliament (Brussels),
- the European Parliament Liaison Office (Washington, DC),
- the US Mission to the EU (Brussels)
- and major think tanks in Washington, DC, such as the Atlantic Council and the Brookings Institution.
Additionally, thanks to a partnership with the Squire Patton Boggs Foundation, a limited number of MATA students can benefit from a Squire Patton Boggs Public Policy Fellowship and related grant to complete internships in the non-profit sector.