The College of Europe in Natolin has been featured in a Belarusian-language article by Belsat, the independent free-to-air satellite television channel aimed at Belarusian audience. The segment...
The participants will learn about:
- The EU's Strategy for Communication and Visibility;
- Strategic EU Communications: Planning, objectives, stakeholders, press relations;
- Communication for EU projects and programmes: Manuals, strategy, content, monitoring and evaluation, reporting;
- Social media management, campaigns, events on EU affairs: Dos and don’ts, success cases, strategic approach, ROI, monitoring;
- Practice: A practical exercise to develop a communication strategy.