This course targets:
- National civil servants from EU member states dealing with energy, transport, climate and industry;
- Professionals working in the different sectors of the economy affected by the latest legislative developments in energy transition;
- Consultants working in European affairs and/or energy-climate fields;
- Officials from the EU institutions;
- Public affairs experts;
- Other professionals and academics working in the field of energy and climate or affected by energy policies from both EU and non-EU countries.
Our former participants say:
"Mind opening." - Agnes da Costa, Director at the Brazilian Ministry of Mines and Energy
“This is the way to reshape our planet.” - Maria Spyraki, MEP
"A great occasion." - François-Regis Monclar, Head of Energy Regulation and Market Design at EDF
“Valuable insights, excellent discussions.” - Maciej Majchrowicz, Business Development Manager at InnoEnergy
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience.
Seats for this course are limited, in order to ensure an optimal interactive environment that fosters discussions and facilitates networking.
The College of Europe reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile.
The sessions are delivered by high-level speakers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises academics, practitioners, and EU officials with a sound experience in the field of energy and climate.
Our trainers are looking forward to meeting you!