Registrations are open until 23 June 2023.
We strongly recommend early registration as the number of places is limited.
The full tuition fee is € 2,800. Please refer to the section “Practical information” to know more about what is included in the fee.
|Type||%||Reduced registration fee|
|Early birds, 31 March 2023||10%||€ 2,520|
|Groups, 5 participants from the same organization||10%||€ 2,520|
|Former Participants of the College of Europe Executive Training courses||10%||€ 2,520|
|Alumni, of the College of Europe||15%||€ 2,380|
|Staff/Personnel working for an EU institution, body or agency.
Find the eligible organisations here
|Package: when registering together with another course.||20%||€ 2,240|
|When registering as part of the ETGN certificate||15%||€ 2,380|
Please note that discounts on the registration fee cannot be combined.
Payment & Cancellations
- Following their registration (please click on the “Register” button above), eligible applicants will receive an invoice.
- Payment of the fee is a condition for participation and shall be made within 30 calendar days from the invoice date and no later than one week before the beginning of the course.
- In case of cancellations received one month before the starting date of the course, the paid registration fees will be reimbursed. In this case, an administrative handling fee of € 100 will be charged.
- Registrations cancelled two weeks before the starting date of the course will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline will be charged 100% of the total fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed with the 100% of the paid fee or offered to participate in another edition or programme.
In case of stricter measures put in place by international and Belgian authorities following the COVID-19 pandemic, the course could take place in an online format with a reduced fee. Participants will be duly informed and will be able to choose whether to participate in the next face-to-face edition of the programme or be fully reimbursed with the paid registration fee. In case of suspension of activities derived from measures taken by the Belgian authorities and/or in case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will be able to choose whether to be reimbursed 100% of the paid fee or participate in another edition or programme. No administrative handling fee will be charged in these cases.