Working with Europe
We develop and manage the College of Europe’s professional services, projects and partnerships. In working with Europe, we rely on and complement the College of Europe’s expertise and worldwide network.
We aim to be among the leading providers of EU-related services, projects and partnerships.
Who we are
The Development Office was established in Bruges in 1996 as a service of the College of Europe – one of the longest established and most renowned institutes of postgraduate European studies. Its Bruges office consists of a multinational team with solid experience in managing European and worldwide projects.
What we do
We provide professional services for and in cooperation with individuals, universities, public bodies, private companies and non-governmental organisations all over the world. Our portfolio includes:
- professional training on EU affairs (Executive Education and tailor-made courses):
- projects (service contracts, academic cooperation and research);
What we can offer
- tailor-made services from a competent team that is capable of responding to your needs;
- high-quality results drawing on the expertise of one of the most genuinely European university institutes, which was founded in 1949;
- exclusive networking possibilities with EU professionals, professors, alumni and partners.