The EU Defence & Security course targets:
- National staff working for public administrations in EU Member States and dealing with defence, security and international cooperation matters;
- Consultants working in European affairs and/or defence-security fields;
- Staff from the EU institutions;
- Staff from international organisations;
- Think tanks;
- Public affairs specialists and professionals working in the defence industry.
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience. The course will be restricted to a maximum of 20 applicants, allowing for an optimal interactive environment that fosters discussions and facilitates networking. All prospective participants should have prior good knowledge and understanding of the EU and its institutional structure either based on their academic background (undergraduate or postgraduate studies), or based on their current professional activities.
The sessions are delivered by high-level trainers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises academics and practitioners, with a sound experience in the field of security and defence.
Our trainers have sound experience in delivering training and they are looking forward to e-meeting you!