On 20 July 2022, the College of Europe closed another successful edition of its summer courses. With more than 220 participants gathering in Bruges and 80 connected online, professionals coming both...
The full tuition fee is € 950. Please refer to the section “Practical information” to know more about what is included in the fee.
|Type||%||Reduced registration fee|
|Early birds, 31 March 2022||10%||€ 855|
|Groups, 5 participants from the same organisation||10%||€ 855|
|Former Participants, of the College of Europe Executive Education Training courses||10%||€ 855|
|Alumni, of the College of Europe||15%||€ 807,50|
|Staff/Personnel working for an EU institution, body or agency.
Please find the eligible organisations here.
|Package: when registering together with another course||20%||€ 760|
|When registering as part of the ETGN certificate||15%||€ 807,50|
Please note that discounts on the registration fee cannot be combined.
Payment & Cancellations
- Following their registration (please click on the “Register” button above), eligible applicants will receive an invoice.
- Payment of the fee is a condition for participation and shall be made within 30 calendar days from the invoice date and no later than one week before the beginning of the course.
- In case of cancellations received one month before the starting date of the course, the paid registration fees will be reimbursed. In this case, an administrative handling fee of € 100 will be charged.
- Registrations cancelled two weeks before the starting date of the course will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline will be charged 100% of the total fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed with the 100% of the paid fee or offered to participate in another edition or programme.
To join the course, participants need a laptop or computer, a webcam, a microphone and a stable internet connection. The College of Europe will not provide refunds for participants who face technical issues beyond our direct control.
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to get in touch with Ms Layla Cornelissen
Tel: +32 50 47 73 13
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Flickr!