The course targets:
- Professionals of the legal sector: lawyers in private practice, in-house legal advisers, economists;
- Entrepreneurs active in the digital sector;
- Representatives from National Competition Authorities working on e-communications and market liberalisations;
- Officials from national and regional administrations;
- Officials from EU institutions and agencies working in the field of EU competition law;
- Other professionals and academics working in the field of EU competition law from both EU and non-EU countries.
Our former participants from the 2021 course edition say:
« I have gained significant up-to-date knowledge regarding competition issues and competition law approaches to digital markets, and a complete view regarding the challenges involved in future regulation ».
« Top-level content from the highest recognized experts available in the scene. The exposition of the topics and the fluid sharing of ideas between the lecturers and the attendants, alongside the shared materials, […] enhanced my knowledge in matters I deal with in my daily practice ».
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience.
Seats for this course are limited, in order to ensure an optimal interactive environment that fosters discussions and facilitates networking.
The College of Europe reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile.
The sessions are delivered by high-level speakers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises senior academics and practitioners with a sound experience in the field of EU competition law and digital markets.
The course will benefit from our experienced Course Director, Viktoria Robertson (Professor of Competition Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business as well at the University of Graz).
Our trainers and speakers are looking forward to e-meeting you!