Yesterday marked the end of this year's simulation game organised by the European Political and Governance Studies Department. This simulation game on the European Media Freedom Act, which lasted...
Understanding the Fit for 55 package under the European Green Deal
10 - 14 July 2023 / Bruges and Brussels
This course provides participants with the key tools to understand and learn about the fundamental pillars of the EU Energy policy, from its governance and internal elements, to its global and multi-sectoral dimension. It identifies the key Energy components in the European Green Deal, the latest applicable legislation derived from the Fit for 55 package, the obligations for public administrations and private actors, as well as the funding instruments to achieve a transition based in Research & Innovation.
The course combines different learning approaches:
- Interactive training sessions examining theoretical and practical aspects of EU Energy Policy and the Fit for 55 package under the European Green Deal;
- Case study: designed to present and develop the impact of EU Energy policies on the private sector and discuss current issues;
- Study visits: to learn directly from EU officials;
- A panel debate with high-level speakers;
- Active debates between trainers and participants