The College of Europe in Natolin with its European Interdisciplinary Studies programme is seeking applications for the positions of Academic Assistants with a starting date in August 2021.
We are looking for graduates, holding a degree in economics, history, international relations, law, or political science, preferably with a College of Europe experience, with:
- a mention "very good" at Master’s level,
- a very good command of English and French,
- the ability to work as part of a team,
- good organisational skills,
- a high measure of flexibility (working hours can include evenings or weekends), and
- an interest in teaching and research.
- teaching (e.g. giving tutorials, assisting the supervision of Master's theses, providing academic advice to students),
- organization (e.g. study trips, guest lectures, conferences),
- assisting professors (e.g. organizational back-up, research, compiling reading lists),
- acting as the link between professors and students,
- own research and academic writing.
The College offers:
- an excellent academic setting,
- a one-year contract under Polish law, renewable,
- a pleasant, international working environment.
Applications in English or in French comprising a detailed curriculum vitae and a motivation letter should be submitted by 12 July 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require any further information on the position of Academic Assistant, please contact one of the current Academic Assistants in the EIS Department at email@example.com. For information on the salary, please contact Ms Katarzyna KALWAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.