Course offered: Regulatory Reform in the EU : Analysis and Practice (8h)
- Transnational Governance Chair, School of Transnational Governance, European University Institute, Florence, Italy,
- Principal Investigator on the ERC Project Protego http://www.protego-erc.eu/
- On long leave of absence from School of Public Policy, University College London.
Previous professional affiliation:
- University of Bradford, Department of European Studies.
- European University Institute, RSC.
- University of Exeter, Jean Monnet Chair in European Public Policy, Director, Centre for European Governance.
- Professor of Public Policy and Lead of the Public policy and public management group, School of Public Policy, University College London
Education: BA in Economics and Social Sciences, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy. PhD in political science, Florence, Italy.
Other professional activities: Editor in chief, International Review of Public Policy. Member of the College, International Public Policy Association. Member of the Executive Committee, International Association for Legislation. Ex-officio member of the Steering Committee, ECPR Standing Group on Regulation & Governance.
Research interests: Regulation, Impact Assessment, Knowledge Utilization, Europeanization, Research Design
- Radaelli, C.M. (2020) Regulatory Indicators in the EU and the OECD, Public Policy and Administration, vol.35(3) June, 227-246.
- Radaelli, C.M. (2020) Regulatory Impact Assessment. In P. Harris et al. (Eds.) Encyclopaedia of Interest Groups, Lobbying and Public Affairs, Palgrave.
- Radaelli, C.M. and G. Taffoni (2020) The Trustworthiness test for regulatory impact assessment and judicial review. In M. De Benedetto, N. Lupo and N. Rangone (Eds.) The Crisis of Confidence in Legislation, Nomos-Hart.
- Dunlop, C.A., Kamkhaji, JK, C.M. Radaelli, G. Taffoni and C. Wagemann (2020) Does consultation count for corruption? Journal of European Public Policy, DOI: 10.1080?13501763.2020.1784984
- Dunlop C.A. and C.M. Radaelli (2017) (Eds) Handbook of Regulatory Impact Assessment, Edward Elgar
- Kamkhaji, J.C. and C.M. Radaelli (2017) ‘Crisis, Learning and Policy Change’, Journal of European Public Policy, 24:5, 714-734, DOI: 10.1080/13501763.2016.1164744