Would you like to work in an international and prestigious higher education institution? Do you have previous administrative experience? If yes, join us at the College of Europe in Natolin where every year about 130 students from about 30 different countries study one of the most comprehensive European interdisciplinary advanced masters’ programmes in the world.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Communications and Recruitment Office. You must demonstrate strong motivations, good organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. If you are interested to join our team and can demonstrate the desired skills, don’t hesitate to apply!
Starting date: as soon as possible.
As an Administrative Assistant at the College of Europe in Natolin, your main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support during the student recruitment campaign in Europe;
- Support in planning and arranging the logistics of promotional visits in Europe and beyond;
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews and make travel arrangements for the student selection committees in several European and non-European countries;
- Conduct research and prepare supporting documents like reports (including financial report), minutes, spreadsheets, analyses;
We are looking for candidates with:
- a university diploma;
- excellent English (full professional proficiency);
- at least 2 years of proven experience in an administrative role in a demanding environment;
- good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with staff across the organization;
- good organizational skills;
- attention to detail;
- high sense of responsibility and initiative;
- advanced computer literacy, very good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- an international working environment;
- a contract under Polish law;
- a competitive remuneration;
- a 1 year contract, renewable.
At the College of Europe in Natolin we are energetic and passionate about what we do and we seek qualified candidates who will share our commitment.
If you are interested to join our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae in the EUROPASS format together with a maximum one page letter of motivation to: Mr Mattia Filippin, Head of Communications and Recruitment (email@example.com) by 22 April 2018.