The Natolin Language Service at the College of Europe in Natolin is looking for an inspiring English teacher who would like to join their team.
- Minimum age: 27
- Master's degree in the English language or equivalent required
- At least 5 years of experience as a teacher of English at different levels
- Experience in organizing assessment tests
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- Positive attitude, reliability and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness to work afternoons and/or evenings
- Basic computer skills (IWB)
Start date : August 2018
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Mrs Marta WOJAKOWSKA, Head of Natolin Language Service in the College of Europe in Natolin at firstname.lastname@example.org.