The deadline to register for this course is Wednesday, 12 October 2022.
The full registration fee is € 500 and has to be paid before 20 October 2022 to the College of Europe with mention“EU Fact Checking & EU Fact Finding+ participant’s name” BNP PARIBAS FORTIS, Bruges, Account no. 280-0200672-16, BNP PARIBAS FORTIS, Vlamingstraat 78, B-8000 Bruges (IBAN: BE72 2800 2006 7216; BIC / Swift code: GEBABEBB). Receipt of this form shall be acknowledged and your registration shall be definite upon receipt of the payment.
Early birds (registering and paying by 31 July 2022), previous participants to Executive Education, Training & Projects Office training courses and group registrations receive a discount of 10%. College of Europe Alumni benefit from a 15% discount. Please note that discounts on the registration fee cannot be combined.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- Following their registration (please click on the “Register” button above), eligible applicants will receive an invoice.
- Payment of the fee is a condition for participation and shall be made within 30 calendar days from the invoice date and no later than one week before the beginning of the course.
- In case of cancellations received one month before the starting date of the course, the paid registration fees will be reimbursed. In this case, an administrative handling fee of € 100 will be charged.
- Registrations cancelled two weeks before the starting date of the course will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline will be charged 100% of the total fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed with the 100% of the paid fee or offered to participate in another edition or programme.
To join the course, participants need a laptop or computer, a webcam, a microphone, and a stable internet connection. The College of Europe will not provide refunds for participants who face technical issues beyond our direct control.
The College of Europe will collect, store and process the personal data for the purposes detailed below: i.e.:
• registration to the course
• payment of registration fee
• inclusion in the list of participants of the course
• organisation, management and roll-out of the course
• distribution of information about future initiatives of the College of Europe’s Training & Projects (newsletter, professional training on EU Affairs) if selected.
Data collected for these purposes will be controlled and processed by the College of Europe. By default, your information is not shared with any other party. In some circumstances, the data may be processed and shared with a third party (e.g. service providers, external contractors, institutions) only for institutional purposes pertaining to the organization of the event, provided they have in place comparable safeguards with regards to data protection, security and confidentiality.
Personal data and payment data are stored as long as necessary for administrative purposes and auditing. These data will not be shared with third parties.
Professional and educational data are anonymously saved for statistical purposes to allow us to better target the content and communication of our training programmes. We will always ask your consent to store your personal data to send you information about the consultancy and training activities of the College of Europe. You can at any moment update the preferences and/ or unsubscribe from our list.
Passport/ ID details are collected by the College of Europe and are transferred to third parties (i.e. European institutions) only for institutional purposes pertaining to the organisation of the study visits included in the programme. Both these data and dietary requirements data are treated as confidential during the implementation of the course and are erased by the College of Europe within three months after the last day of implementation of the course.
You have the right to know if your data is being processed and to require the College of Europe to consult, rectify, restrict and/or delete your data. To exercise your rights, you can contact the College of Europe either in writing or by e-mail:
College of Europe - Bruges Campus