Payment & Cancellations
The registration deadline for this course is Monday, 6 November 2023.
The full registration fee is € 1,400* and has to be paid no later than one week before the beginning of the course. The payment to the College of Europe should be done to BNP PARIBAS FORTIS, Bruges, Account no. 280-0200672-16, BNP PARIBAS FORTIS, Vlamingstraat 78, B-8000 Bruges (IBAN: BE72 2800 2006 7216; BIC / Swift code: GEBABEBB).
AND should mention “Communicating the EU + participant’s name + invoice number”
*Early birds (booking and paying by 31 July 2023), former participants of the College of Europe Executive Training Courses and group registrations receive a discount of 10%. College of Europe Alumni benefit from a 15% discount. Staff/personnel working for an EU institution, body or agency and have 20% discount. Please find the eligible organizations here. Participants benefiting from a discounted course package have a 20% discount. Find more information here.
- Following their registration (please click on the “Register” button above), eligible applicants will receive an invoice.
- Payment of the fee is a condition for participation and shall be made within 30 calendar days from the invoice date and no later than one week before the beginning of the course.
- In case of cancellations received one month before the starting date of the course, the paid registration fees will be reimbursed. In this case, an administrative handling fee of € 100 will be charged.
- Registrations cancelled two weeks before the starting date of the course will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline will be charged 100% of the total fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed with the 100% of the paid fee or offered to participate in another edition or programme.
In case of stricter measures put in place by international and Belgian authorities following the COVID-19 pandemic, the course could take place in an online format with a reduced fee. Participants will be duly informed and will be able to choose whether to take part, participate in the next onsite edition of the programme or be fully reimbursed with the paid registration fee. In case of suspension of activities derived from measures taken by the Belgian authorities and/or in case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will be able to choose whether to be reimbursed 100% of the paid fee or participate in another edition or programme. No administrative handling fee will be charged in these cases.
The College of Europe will collect, store and process the personal data for the purposes detailed below: i.e.:
• registration to the course
• payment of registration fee
• inclusion in the list of participants of the course
• organisation, management and roll-out of the course
• distribution of information about future initiatives of the College of Europe’s Training & Projects (newsletter, professional training on EU Affairs) if selected.
Data collected for these purposes will be controlled and processed by the College of Europe. By default, your information is not shared with any other party. In some circumstances, the data may be processed and shared with a third party (e.g. service providers, external contractors, institutions) only for institutional purposes pertaining to the organization of the event, provided they have in place comparable safeguards with regards to data protection, security and confidentiality.
Personal data and payment data are stored as long as necessary for administrative purposes and auditing. These data will not be shared with third parties.
Professional and educational data are anonymously saved for statistical purposes to allow us to better target the content and communication of our training programmes. We will always ask your consent to store your personal data to send you information about the consultancy and training activities of the College of Europe. You can at any moment update the preferences and/ or unsubscribe from our list.
Passport/ ID details are collected by the College of Europe and are transferred to third parties (i.e. European institutions) only for institutional purposes pertaining to the organisation of the study visits included in the programme. Both these data and dietary requirements data are treated as confidential during the implementation of the course and are erased by the College of Europe within three months after the last day of implementation of the course.
You have the right to know if your data is being processed and to require the College of Europe to consult, rectify, restrict and/or delete your data. To exercise your rights, you can contact the College of Europe either in writing or by e-mail:
College of Europe - Bruges Campus
If you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.