A programme tailored to your needs!
Full-Immersion : 3 – 21 July 2023 / Bruges
Advanced: 10 – 21 July 2023 / Bruges
Booster: 10 – 14 July 2023 / Bruges
The Intensive Seminar on the European Union is a three-, two- or one-week training programme providing professionals with in-depth knowledge and practical skills on EU decision-making and policies. Participants can choose between three different programmes and tailor the content of the programme, depending on their prior level and experience on EU affairs.
Full-immersion: A three week programme (one week of online learning followed by two weeks of onsite teaching) detailing the institutional framework and the EU’s main internal and external policies for participants who have limited or outdated knowledge of the European Union’s politics and policies.
Advanced: A two week programme analysing the EU’s internal and external policies for participants that already possess a good knowledge of the EU’s institutional framework but would like to dive deeper into the EU’s different policy areas.
Booster: A one week programme offering a practical and insightful review of the main legislative priorities of the von der Leyen Commission and the hot topics at the heart of the European politics for participants who are well acquainted with both the institutional framework and the EU’s general policy area’s but are looking for the latest updates in the field.
The courses combine different learning approaches:
- Dynamic and interactive lectures and training sessions, examining theoretical and practical aspects of EU decision-making and policies;
- Skills-oriented workshops designed to identify and develop essential practical skills;
- Study visits, to exchange with and learn directly from EU officials;
- Keynote speeches from high-level speakers;
- Simulation exercise where participants are confronted with actual conditions and constraints of the decision-making procedures.