On 30 September 2021, Dr David Dutton, Deputy Head of Mission of the Australian Embassy in Brussels, engaged in a talk with Professor Sieglinde GSTÖHL, Director of the EU International Relations and...
Evénements à venir
- 15-16 February 2018, "The Future of Constitutional Democracy in Europe: A Legal Assessment"
- 28 April 2017, Intervention on “Simulation game” by A. LAMADRID in the framework of the seminar of Prof. ORTIZ BLANCO
- 27-28 April 2017, High-level conference "The Interface between EU and International Law"
- 20 April 2017, Intervention on “Cybersecurity” by J. BORATYNSKI in the framework of the seminar of Prof. BURY
- 11 April 2017, Lecture “The Privatisation of the European Justice System” by visiting scholar G. CLIQUENNOIS
- 8 April 2017, Intervention sur “La TVA” par M.-E. SCOPPIO dans le cadre du séminaire du Prof. ROCCATAGLIATA
- 6 April 2017, Intervention by D. BOESHERTZ in the framework of the seminar of Prof. WACHSMANN
- 24 March 2017, Intervention on “State Aid in the Banking Sector” by L. FLYNN in the framework of the seminar of Prof. MEROLA
- 24 March 2017, Intervention on “Platforms” by M. MENZ in the framework of the seminar of Prof. BURY
- 15 March 2017, Intervention sur “Le contrôle des concentrations l’examen sur le fond” par B. DURAND dans le cadre du séminaire de la Prof. WACHSMANN
- 11 February 2017, Talk on “Basic Concepts on Direct Taxation and Fundamental Freedoms: Prohibition of Discrimination and Restrictions on Free Movement” by A. ZALASINSKI in the framework of the seminar of Prof. ROCCATAGLIATA
- 16 January 2017, Intervention sur “Rédiger en français à la Cour de Justice de l’UE” par F. MARIATTE dans le cadre du séminaire de la Prof. GARBEN
- 10 October 2016, Workshop on "The EU Better Regulation Agenda: Critical Reflections"
- 20-21 April 2016, High-level conference "The Division of Competences in the EU Legal Order – a Post-Lisbon Assessment"
- 12 June 2015, High-level conference "Towards a New History of European Law" organized in collaboration with the SAXO Institute of the University of Copenhagen
- 26-27 September 2014, High-level conference on "EU Law in the Member States. Air Passenger Rights, 10 Years on"; organized in collaboration with Oxford University
- 12 September 2014, Colloquium on “The WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: A Health-Check”; organized with the support of BAYER, EGA, Evonik, FNRS, Pernod Ricard and VCI
- 12-13 May 2014, Workshop organized by the Centre for Judicial Cooperation, Department of Law (EUI) in collaboration with the College of Europe “Central European Judges under the EU Influence: The Transformative Power of Europe Revisited on the 10th Anniversary of the Enlargement”; held at EUI, Firenze
- 4 November 2013, High-level conference "Selecting Europe’s Judges – A Critical Appraisal of Appointment Processes to the European Courts"
- 9 September 2011, Symposium sur le commerce et la concurrence en l'honneur de J. BOURGEOIS