On 30 September 2021, Dr David Dutton, Deputy Head of Mission of the Australian Embassy in Brussels, engaged in a talk with Professor Sieglinde GSTÖHL, Director of the EU International Relations and...
- 27-28 April 2017, High-level conference "The Interface between EU and International Law"
- 20-21 April 2016, High-level conference "The Division of Competences in the EU Legal Order – a Post-Lisbon Assessment"
- 12 June 2015, High-level conference "Towards a New History of European Law"; organized by the LAW Department in collaboration with the SAXO Institute of the University of Copenhagen
- 26-27 September 2014, High-level conference on "EU Law in the Member States. Air Passenger Rights, 10 Years on"; organized by the LAW Department and Oxford University
- 4 November 2013, High-level conference "Selecting Europe’s Judges – A Critical Appraisal of Appointment Processes to the European Courts"