This morning, the Committee of the Regions organised a high level group conference on European democracy. Herman VON ROMPUY, Chair of the CoR High Level Group on European Democracy, President Emeritus...
- 28 and 29 January 2021, High-level interdisciplinary conference on “The Future of Europe”, in cooperation with the European Political and Governance Studies Department of the College of Europe, together with the European Law Journal
- 19-20 February 2020, High-level conference on “Democracy and Human Rights in the Digital Age : Fundamental Reflections”
- 21-22 February 2019, High-level conference on “The Internal Market 2.0”
- 15-16 February 2018, High-level conference on “The Future of Constitutional Democracy in Europe: a Legal Assessment”
- 27-28 April 2017, High-level conference on "The Interface between EU and International Law"
- 20-21 April 2016, High-level conference on "The Division of Competences in the EU Legal Order – a Post-Lisbon Assessment"
- 12 June 2015, High-level conference on "Towards a New History of European Law"; organized by the LAW Department in collaboration with the SAXO Institute of the University of Copenhagen
- 26-27 September 2014, High-level conference on "EU Law in the Member States. Air Passenger Rights, 10 Years on"; organized by the LAW Department and Oxford University
- 4 November 2013, High-level conference on "Selecting Europe’s Judges – A Critical Appraisal of Appointment Processes to the European Courts"