- Research Assistant (50% FTE) to the Chair in Transatlantic Trade and Economy - Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs(MATA) programme - College of Europe (Bruges Campus)
The College of Europe is seeking applications for the position of research assistant (50% FTE) for the forthcoming academic year 2023-2024, with a starting date of 1 September 2023.
- Communication Officer in the Natolin4Capacity Building Project - College of Europe in Natolin (Ukrainian language needed)
The College of Europe in Natolin hereby wishes to invite interested candidates to apply for the role of Communication Officer, working within the context of the project Natolin4Capacity Building (full title: Capacity Building for Integration and Reform – enhancing the administrative capacity of Ukrainian civil service for European integration through a comprehensive educational programme). The closing date for application is 31 May 2023.
- Academic Assistant (50% FTE) - European General Studies Programme - College of Europe (Bruges Campus)
The European General Studies Programme is seeking applications for the position of academic assistant (part-time) with a starting date of 16 August.
- Academic Assistant - Department of European Political and Governance Studies - College of Europe in Bruges
The Department of European Political and Governance Studies at the College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium, is seeking applications for the position of Academic Assistant with a starting date of 16 August 2023 at the latest.
- Academic Assistants in the Department of European Interdisciplinary Studies - College of Europe in Natolin
The College of Europe in Natolin, with its postgraduate Master of Arts in European Interdisciplinary Studies, is at the cutting edge of the academic study of new developments in the EU and its neighbourhoods. It attracts students from all over Europe and beyond. Our mission is to provide graduates and young professionals with a wider perspective on Europe. We are currently looking for Academic Assistants/Senior Academic Assistants to join the European Interdisciplinary Studies Department starting in August 2023.
- Academic Assistant - European Law and Economic Analysis (ELEA) option - College of Europe (Bruges Campus)
The Departments of European Legal Studies and European Economic Studies are seeking applications for the position of Academic Assistant for the ELEA option. This is a position for the option based in the Department of European Economic Studies with starting date on the 16th of August 2023 .