12 juil 2021
The El-Hiwar project is very pleased to announce that the call for applications for its second summer school on Euro-Arab relations is open!
Five days to enhance knowledge of Euro-Arab relations, strengthen skills and explore avenues to bring citizens closer (culture, youth, migration, mobility, diplomacy).
The programme combines different formats in order to maximise the learning potential:
- Live interactive lectures;
- Dedicated workshops focusing on skills;
- “Meet the officials” sessions, replicating in an online format institutional study visits;
- “Ideas lab” sessions during which participants will reflect, brainstorm and exchange ideas;
- Social activities and opportunities to expand your professional network.
Learn, connect, network, and make your voice heard by contributing to the discussion on Euro-Arab relations!
The deadline to submit applications is 27 May 2021! The call for applications is now closed.
Download the press release here
All NEWS from the College of Europe Development Office
This project is funded by the European Union.