The El-Hiwar project is very pleased to announce that the call for applications for its second summer school on Euro-Arab relations is open!
Five days to enhance knowledge of Euro-Arab relations, strengthen skills and explore avenues to bring citizens closer (culture, youth, migration, mobility, diplomacy).
The programme combines different formats in order to maximise the learning potential:
- Live interactive lectures;
- Dedicated workshops focusing on skills;
- “Meet the officials” sessions, replicating in an online format institutional study visits;
- “Ideas lab” sessions during which participants will reflect, brainstorm and exchange ideas;
- Social activities and opportunities to expand your professional network.
Learn, connect, network, and make your voice heard by contributing to the discussion on Euro-Arab relations!
The deadline to submit applications is 27 May 2021! The call for applications is now closed.
This project is funded by the European Union.