06 déc 2016
- Prof. Dr Jing MEN, Director of EU-China Research Centre and Baillet Latour Chair of EU-China Relations, Department of EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies, College of Europe;
- Prof. LI Jiaxin, Executive Deputy Director of the National Institute of Cultural Development, and Expert and General Secretary of China National Cultural Trade Academic Platform.
Speakers from the EU side:
- Ms Marzia CONTE, Policy Officer, Directorate General for Education and Culture, European Commission;
- Dr Ignasi GUARDANS, Chairman and CEO, Culture and Media Agency Europe; Title: "Peacocks, Dragons, Watercolors and Beyond: Cultural Trade and Exchanges EU-China";
- Mr Yves LETOURNEL, Cultural Attaché of French Embassy to Belgium; Title: "Silence and Communication: An Underrated Tool in Linguistics."
Speakers from the Chinese side:
- Prof. WANG Haiwen, Vice Dean of School of Economics, Trade and Event Management of Beijing International Studies University; Title: "The Role and Function of Cultural Trade in Cultural Diplomacy";
- Mr LUO Hao, Founder of I-imagesstudio.com; Title: "Possibility of EU-China Cooperation in Entertainment: Video Production on Internet";
- Ms HAN Huifang, General Director of Shanghai Tengyuan Import&Export Company Ltd; Title: "Trade in Cultural Products Promotes Cultural Diplomacy — A Case of Shanghai Tengyuan Import&Export Company Ltd."
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.