This position will offer a stimulating opportunity to take part in shaping the dynamic student life of the students as well as developing their professional skills and competencies.
Starting date: August 2022.
As a Student Affairs & Professional Development Officer, your main duties will include:
- ensuring fruitful student-staff cooperation by working closely with student representatives, student societies, and project teams;
- assisting and coordinating numerous student-led extracurricular events ranging from stand-alone conferences, national cultural days, week-long projects, and others;
- organizing and facilitating professional development activities;
- taking care of student onboarding and their well-being during their stay at Natolin through pro-active communication, individual and group consultations, and the organization of extracurricular activities;
- providing administrative support in cooperation with different units in the College of Europe in Natolin;
We are looking for a person who:
- would demonstrate eagerness, flexibility, and creativity in supporting students in the organization of extracurricular activities;
- has a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- demonstrates a relevant professional experience;
- would be engaged and eager to address student needs with empathy and solve everyday issues with the aim of creating a safe and thriving campus community;
- has very good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks and self-organize, and is flexible in terms of work hours (as student-led events often take place in the evenings and sometimes on weekends);
- is able to network with professionals and establish partnerships with key institutions and organizations;
- is proficient in English (knowledge of French would be an asset) and digitally competent (MS Office, Google Suite);
- is interested in developing the area of student affairs and ready to engage with us for a longer time.
- a dynamic international working environment;
- a full-time position with a contract under Polish law;
- one-year renewable contract – with the possibility of prolongation.
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae together with a maximum one-page motivation letter to: Mr Anis ISSA, Head of Student Affairs and Professional Development by 4 July 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email shall be SAPDO Vacancy.
Please note that only pre-selected candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews (in person or online) that will wrap up in July 2022.
The personal data provided in your application will only be processed for determining your qualifications for possible employment with the College of Europe.