In 2022, the College of Europe in Natolin has launched a new edition of courses in the framework of the European and Transnational Governance Network – ETGN, which is a training and development partnership among seven prestigious European academic and research institutions, offering transnational perspectives on governance issues of the 21st century.
The ETGN develops innovative, interactive and impactful executive education training initiatives, leveraging the comparative advantages of the academic curricula of the participating institutions. The training courses have a strong orientation towards civic service, addressing the civil society and private sector organisations across the world.
The following courses are now open for registration:
- An introduction to advanced forensics and personal digital security with Mr Lukas ANDRIUKAITIS (9-12 August 2022).
- Policy development and coordination for European integration (incl. financial instruments) with Prof. Adam ŁAZOWSKI (5-9 September 2022).
- Values and standards in reporting conflicts: case studies of the Caucasus and Ukraine with Mr Dominik CAGARA (7-9 November 2022).
- Integrated border management, migration policies and cross-border cooperation with Prof. Artur GRUSZCZAK (28-29 November 2022).
- Multimedia and digital communication in the EU and Neighbouring Countries with Ms Nino MACHARASHVILI & Ms Maria ZDHANOVA (6-9 December 2022).
Look for available early bird discount and other rebates. Be in touch with us at: email@example.com.