On Monday, 26 February 2024, the Ukrainian student community at the College of Europe in Natolin unveiled a photo exhibition devoted to the recent two-year anniversary of the full-scale Russian...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Improve, extend and update their knowledge and understanding of EU competition law;
- Study policy reforms;
- Analyse recent cases and their practical implications on your everyday work;
- Obtain cutting-edge advice and insights on crucial legal incidents;
- Strengthen their legal and economic analysis skills through practical exercises;
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment and extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate from the College of Europe upon successful completion of the course.