On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Improve, extend and update their knowledge and understanding of EU-funded project management, its tools and methodologies;
- Understand the complexities of EU funds and acquire the skills to succeed in a variety of funding opportunities;
- Strengthen and refresh their knowledge of project design and management skills and best practices through numerous practical exercises;
- Learn and practise how to correctly design and fill in a project Logframe matrix (also referring to OPSYS) which is the cornerstone of more efficient monitoring, successful implementation and evaluation of a project;
- Exchange experiences with peers and be coached by senior practitioners, taking a step back and gain knowledge of the full life cycle of EU projects;
- Master budgeting skills;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.