The 2023 edition of the Negotiations in Practice executive training course took place from 15 to 19 November 2023. The five-day training course aimed to furnish participants with a practical...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Improve, extend and update their knowledge and understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation principles;
- Understand the role and importance of Monitoring and Evaluation throughout the project cycle;
- Obtain cutting-edge advice and insights from high-level lecturers, with experience in working on EU's development assistance projects;
- Strengthen their analytical skills through practical exercises;
- Know how to leverage key M&E tools, the Logical Framework Approach and Key Performance Indicators, through theory and practice;
- Explore the key principles and challenges of evaluating EU-funded projects and programmes;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.