The Closing Ceremony for the Éliane Vogel-Polsky Promotion 2021/2022 of the College of Europe - Bruges Campus, took place on Friday 24 June 2022 at 10 a.m. in the Concert Hall. The keynote speaker was...
The participants will learn about:
- The constituent provisions of EU competition law and the merger regulation;
- Specific business phenomena (through a modular approach) – joint ventures, cartels, distribution agreements and licenses of intellectual property rights, paying special attention to how the law impacts upon each of them;
- Analysis of the latest developments on EU Competition law i.e. judicial review, digital economy (abuses by digital platforms), EUMR, ECN+, etc;
- Examination of the latest cases - each module includes not only an advanced analysis of the topic but a practical approach including the analysis of the latest case studies;
- Specific problems of EU competition law procedure and enforcement, in the last modules.
For more details, you can download the 2022 programme here.
Please note that this course can be tailor made on demand for specific groups.