On 1 December Rector Mogherini will give a lecture at KULeuven on “How to keep Europe united in times of geopolitical turmoil ?” More information can be found via this link. The lecture can be...
The full tuition fee is € 2,800. Please refer to the section “Practical information” to know more about what is included in the fee.
|Type||%||Reduced registration fee|
|Early birds, 31 March 2023||10%||€ 2,520|
|Groups, 5 participants from the same organization||10%||€ 2,520|
|Former Participants of the College of Europe Executive Training courses||10%||€ 2,520|
|Alumni, of the College of Europe||15%||€ 2,380|
|Staff/Personnel working for an EU institution, body or agency.
Find the eligible organisations here
|Package: when registering together with another course.||20%||€ 2,240|
|When registering as part of the ETGN certificate||15%||€ 2,380|
Please note that discounts on the registration fee cannot be combined.
Payment & Cancellations
- Following their registration (please click on the “Register” button above), eligible applicants will receive an invoice.
- Payment of the fee is a condition for participation and shall be made within 30 calendar days from the invoice date and no later than one week before the beginning of the course.
- In case of cancellations received one month before the starting date of the course, the paid registration fees will be reimbursed. In this case, an administrative handling fee of € 100 will be charged.
- Registrations cancelled two weeks before the starting date of the course will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations received after the registration deadline will be charged 100% of the total fee.
In case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed with the 100% of the paid fee or offered to participate in another edition or programme.
In case of stricter measures put in place by international and Belgian authorities following the COVID-19 pandemic, the course could take place in an online format with a reduced fee. Participants will be duly informed and will be able to choose whether to participate in the next face-to-face edition of the programme or be fully reimbursed with the paid registration fee. In case of suspension of activities derived from measures taken by the Belgian authorities and/or in case the minimum number of participants is not reached, the participants will be able to choose whether to be reimbursed 100% of the paid fee or participate in another edition or programme. No administrative handling fee will be charged in these cases.