The El-Hiwar project is very pleased to announce that the call for applications for its third summer school on Euro-Arab relations is open!
5 days to enhance knowledge of Euro-Arab relations, strengthen skills and explore avenues to promote cooperation in anticipating challenges and resilience-building.
The programme will combine different formats in order to maximise the learning potential:
- Live interactive lectures;
- Dedicated workshops focussing on skills;
- A study visit to the EU Institutions in Brussels;
- “Ideas lab” sessions during which participants will reflect, brainstorm and exchange ideas;
- Social activities and opportunities to expand your professional network.
Learn, connect, network, and make your voice heard by contributing to the discussion on Euro-Arab relations!
The deadline to submit applications is 29 May 2023!