Friends of the College of Europe Fund
The ‘Friends of the College of Europe Fund’ within the King Baudouin Foundation was created thanks to the initiative of the Joseph Bech Promotion, wishing to support one of the College's students yearly with a scholarship. The Friends of the College of Europe Fund has been extended and now its purpose is to collect financial support from alumni, sympathizers and companies to support one of the following College's projects in a tax-efficient way:
- Granting of scholarships
- Donate to your own Promotion Scholarship Fund - a fund for each promotion up to the 'Aristotle Promotion' has been created so far (pledge form)
- Donate to the College of Europe Scholarship Fund
- Create a new personalised scholarship with your promotion or with your company/foundation
- Offer financial support for a course or an academic chair
- Contribute to the financing of College's infrastructure
- General support
Create your own scholarship
Other College's promotions can also create their own scholarship in order to help future students to study at the College of Europe.
If your promotion would like to create its own funded scholarship, please contact Ms Sabine DEVINCK for more information.
Creation of a scholarship by companies or foundations
Several foundations and companies have already granted one or more scholarships to College of Europe students in the past. A list of those companies can be found here.
Please contact Ms Sabine DEVINCK for more information if your organisation or company wishes to create a new scholarship.
Tax-efficient giving through the King Baudouin Foundation
All donations for the 'Friends of the College of Europe Fund' should be made through the King Baudouin Foundation to benefit from fiscal advantages (donations from € 40 onwards are tax deductible):
Bank: Bpost Bank
Address: Rue des Colonies 56 (P28), 1000 Brussels
IBAN: BE10 0000 0000 0404
- Promotion Scholarship Fund: ***014/0520/00481***
- Teaching & Research: ***014/0520/00178***
- College's infrastructure: ***014/0520/00279***
- General support: ***014/0520/00380***