The College of Europe is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all students, ensuring that everyone has an equal opportunity to achieve their fullest potential.
Disabilities that can be accommodated may include physical impairments, long-term health conditions, specific learning difficulties, or mental health challenges.
While there is no one fit for all, the College adopts a flexibility approach in trying to address every unique case with the most optimal remedies.
Support can be considered, inter alia, in terms of:
- Logistical adjustments to the College environment
- Wheelchair accessible residency rooms & campus buildings
- Counselling by Student Welfare Officer and external College psychologist
- Specific IT equipment and study technology
- Academic requirements in terms of examinations and assessments
Potential funding and additional guidance can be requested through the Vlaams Agentschap voor Personen met een Handicap (VAPH).
For further information, feel free to contact Julie Favril, Student Welfare Officer & Diversity and Inclusion Advisor.