Yesterday marked the end of this year's simulation game organised by the European Political and Governance Studies Department. This simulation game on the European Media Freedom Act, which lasted three week, ended by a successful adoption of the text.
To celebrate the end of this simulation game, the European Political and Governance Studies organised a conference with stakeholders and negotiators working on this text. The department invited:
- Andrew CARUANA GALIZIA | Co-founder of the Daphne Caruana Galizia Foundation
- Alvaro DE ELERA | Cabinet Member of Vice President Věra Jourová
- Wouter GEKIERE | Head of the Brussels Office of the European Broadcasting Union
- Andres TOBIAS Y RUBIO | General Secretariat of the Council, Audiovisual and Media Working Party
- Xiomara VILLA PEREZ | Accredited Parliamentary Assistant to MEP Diana RIBA I GINER
- Olga PEREZ VITORIA | EFA Advisor on Culture and Education
- MEP Diana Riba also participated by sending a video address to the students and to Rector Mogherini for her inspiring speech.
Click on the picture to access the flickr album of this event: