On Wednesday 14th November 2018, the Department of European Political and Governance Studies welcomed alumni from the Department of European Political and Governance Studies for "Career Perspectives in EU Institutions":
- Valentine BARASZ, European Commission;
- Simon BUDDEN, European Parliament;
- Bartosz LERCEL, Council of the European Union;
- Pierre MINARD, European External Action Service;
- Marion REACHE, European Commission.
The Department of European Political and Governance Studies’ Career Perspectives series brings returning alumni to present their experience working in EU affairs.
The speakers discussed current job opportunities in their sectors and answered questions from students.
This was an excellent opportunity to find out more about working in the EU institutions and to get some tips and advice on how to get there.
For more information, please contact Julie PHAN-PERAIN.