This three-day course on EU diplomacy & Diplomatic Skills provides participants with a short introduction to the main institutional aspects of the EU’s external action policy, such as:
- The EEAS and EU inter-institutional cooperation
- The role of EU Delegations
- The position of the EU in multilateral fora
The training course then continues by focusing on interactive workshops aimed at improving practical skills in the following fields:
- Public diplomacy
- Effective intercultural communication
- Political analysis reporting
- Techniques of international negotiation and peace mediation.
For more details, you can download the 2023 programme here.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us. Please note that this course can be tailor made on demand for specific groups.