This three-day course on EU diplomacy & Diplomatic Skills provides participants with a short introduction to the main institutional aspects of the EU’s external action policy, such as:
- The EEAS and EU inter-institutional cooperation
- The role of EU Delegations
- The position of the EU in multilateral fora
The training course then continues by focusing on interactive workshops aimed at improving practical skills in the following fields:
- Public diplomacy
- Effective intercultural communication
- Political analysis reporting
- Techniques of international negotiation and peace mediation.
For more details, you can download the 2023 programme here.