During the last couple of months, students of the Simone VEIL promotion wrote articles for The New Federalist, the webzine of the Young European Federalists: 11 authors, 11 nationalities, 11 articles, various topics and strong opinions!
(re)Discover these articles here:
- “I have never supported Catalan independence—here’s why” by our Spanish author Sergio MARIN;
- “The Spanish state has attacked European democracy—and we just let it happen” by our Scottish author Gavin DEWAR;
- “Catalonia and the use and abuse of democracy: Where do we stand?” by our Italian author Giovanni PERROTTA;
- “Marine protection: The way forward” by our Maltese author Kimberly ZAMMIT;
- “Loot boxes and the European fight on parallel markets: A bias against online videogames?” by our Portuguese author Afonso FERREIRA;
- “How Scottish Gaelic can europeanise Britain: Fighting the UK’s linguistic paranoia” by our Scottish author Gavin DEWAR;
- “Make love, not walls!” by our Polish and Italian author Francesca RISSO;
- “The underrated complexity of euroscepticism and why it matters” by our Swiss and French author Darius FARMAN;
- “The 29th 'Interviews of Strasbourg': Rising migratory and cross border issues in Europe” by our French author Lorène WEBER;
- Two articles on "European security and defense explained", one on "Cybersecurity" and one on the "Permanent Structured Cooperation" cowritten by our Norwegian author Olav MYDLAND, our French and Bulgarian author Marc NIKOLOV, and our German author Miriam PETERS.
Contact: Mrs Lorene WEBER