On 28 February 2024, the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair organized a special lecture titled "The Middle East after October 7th". During the lecture Dr Gudrun HARRER, a lecturer on modern history...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Analyse recent competition cases in different areas - e.g. online sales and big data and their practical implications on everyday work;
- Obtain cutting-edge advice and insights on how a relevant national authority can address the competition related issues in Digital Markets;
- Enhance know-how on crucial aspects of the Digital Single Market, including big data and merger control, distribution in the digital age, etc.;
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment and extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate from the College of Europe upon successful completion of the course.