On Monday, 26 February 2024, the Ukrainian student community at the College of Europe in Natolin unveiled a photo exhibition devoted to the recent two-year anniversary of the full-scale Russian...
The participants will learn about:
- The constituent provisions of EU competition law and the merger regulation;
- Specific business phenomena (through a modular approach) – joint ventures, cartels, distribution agreements and licenses of intellectual property rights, paying special attention to how the law impacts upon each of them;
- Analysis of the latest developments on EU Competition law i.e. judicial review, digital economy (abuses by digital platforms), EUMR, ECN+, etc;
- Examination of the latest cases - each module includes not only an advanced analysis of the topic but a practical approach including the analysis of the latest case studies;
- Specific problems of EU competition law procedure and enforcement, in the last modules.