Three days, countless insights! Last week, we had the pleasure of welcoming 21 professionals from 11 different European countries to Bruges for the 3rd edition of our executive education course...
The participants will learn about:
- The constituent provisions of EU competition law and the merger regulation;
- Specific business phenomena (through a modular approach) – joint ventures, cartels, distribution agreements and licenses of intellectual property rights, paying special attention to how the law impacts upon each of them;
- Analysis of the latest developments on EU Competition law i.e. judicial review, digital economy (abuses by digital platforms), EUMR, ECN+, etc;
- Examination of the latest cases - each module includes not only an advanced analysis of the topic but a practical approach including the analysis of the latest case studies;
- Specific problems of EU competition law procedure and enforcement, in the last modules.