Current position: Fellow in Public Policy & Administration at the Department of Government at London School of Economics & Political Science
Previous professional affiliations:
- European University Institute, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies
- University of Oslo, ARENA Centre for European Studies
Education: PhD University College London, School of Public Policy
Research interests: Public Policy, Interest Groups, Accountability, Deliberation, Mixed-Methods
- Business Lobbying in the European Union (with D. Coen and M. Vannoni). Oxford University Press, 2021.
- Accountability through mutual attunement: How hearings connect the elected with the unelected. (with A. Eriksen). Public Policy & Administration. 2020, early view.
- Following the Money: Exploring Business Financial Contributions to the European Union's Political Parties. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 58: 1342–1351.
- Deliberative layering: Explaining diverse interest mobilization across the European Parliament's Policy Cycle (with W. Lehmann & D. Coen). Journal of Public Affairs, 21 (1).
- Between cheap talk and epistocracy: The logic of interest group access in the European Parliament's committee hearings (with D. Coen). Public Administration, 97 (4): 754-769.