Professor of Public Policy, Department of Political Science, University College London.
Previous professional affiliations
London Business School
Max Planck Institute, Cologne
PhD European University Institute, Florence
Other professional activities
Vice Dean International for Social Sciences at University College London.
Business & Government, EU public Policy, Interest Groups, Regulation & Governance.
- Coen D, A Katsaitis, M Vannoni (2021) Business Lobbying in the EU. Oxford University Press.
- Coen D. A, Katsaitis. (2021) "Governance, Accountability and Political Legitimacy. Who Participates in European Parliament Hearings.” Journal European Integration.
- Coen, D. M. Vannoni (2020) “Where are the revolving doors in Brussels? Sector switching and career progression in companies’ EU Business-Government Affairs. American Review of Public Administration.50:1:3-17
- Coen, D. M, Guidi, A, Héritier, N, Yordanova, (2020) “The Logic of Business Regulatory Venue Shopping.” Public Policy and Administration.
- Coen, D, J P Salter (2020) “Multi-Level Regulatory Governance: Establishing bank-regulator relationships at the European Banking Authority” Business and Politics.22:1:113-13