20 Apr 2023
The Global Competition Law Centre is pleased to invite you to the 18th Annual Conference, entitled "The future of energy markets: which role for competition policy in the current geopolitical context" at the Residence Palace (Brussels).
The conference will be held on 20-21 April 2023,.
The final programme will be distributed closer to the date of the event.
Day 1: Thursday, 20 April
Keynote Speech by Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager
- Panel 1 – The new EU energy dilemma
- Panel 2 – Affordability of energy prices for households and enterprises
- Panel 3 – Accelerating the efficient roll-out of EU energy infrastructure
- Panel 4 – Solidarity among Member States
Day 2: Friday, 21 April
- Panel 5 - Legal toolbox currently available to face the EU energy dilemma
- Panel 6 – EU Competition tools: a fitness check of their appropriateness to solve the EU energy dilemma
- Panel 7: Concluding enforcers’ panel
Location: Residence Palace (Rue de la Loi 155)